The University admits according to semesters and applications are reviewed throughout the year. Applicants will be notified in writing of the admission decision as promptly as possible after the receipt of all required materials, and prior to the start of the semester. Applicants should not present themselves for registration without having received written notification of acceptance.
Applicants whose language of instruction was not English must demonstrate sufficient preparation in the English language. Standardized test scores, such as the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), are useful in assessing a student’s language capability. A score of 90 on the TOEFL iBT (internet-based TOEFL), 565 on the paper-based TOEFL (or 225 on the computer-based TOEFL exam), or 6.5 on the IELTS is required.
In addition to the general requirements for admission, international applicants must: Present evidence of the ability to speak, write, and adequately understand the English language at academic level. Applicants from countries where English is not the native language must submit an acceptable score of 500 or above (213 Computer-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (“TOEFL”).
Student wishing to study for any of the undergraduate or graduate program should have ONE of - the
following entry requirements:
(1) Completion of grade 12 with passes (1-5) in 5 ‘O’ Level subjects in one examination sitting including Math, Science and English language or literature in English.
(2) An average of 6 to 24 points (USA) to be accepted in Business courses. (Passes should include English and Maths and any science).
(3) Full senior certificate with 5 passes at ‘A’ level including English, Math, and any of the sciences.
(4)Pass 5 HIGCSE subjects with grades 1-3 and 1 IGCSE subjects with symbols (A-C) with English and Mathematics and science.
(5)Pass 5 O level with symbols (A-C) of which English or literature in English is one of the subjects. (6)At least 45years of age without school qualifications.
(7)Pass 5 IGCSE level subjects with symbols (A-C) including English language.
(8)Completed qualification in any field beyond secondary education and working experience.
All applicants should submit the following while applying for any study program at United States of
America International University:
• Certified copies of the statement of results
• Senior certificate certified copy
• Passport or ID copy certified
• Original certified copies of vital documents
• Reference letters from the employer/academics
• Application form filled in complete
• Pay the required application and assessment fees
1. Unconditional Admission to those with a PhD in related field
2. Overall 3.5 GPA at masters level or 65% average pass at masters level
3. A written letter of purpose
4. An authentic Masters Degree from a recognized University
5. A comprehensive resume detailing all skills and abilities for applicants
6. Complete two letters of recommendation
7. Minimum three years working experience
I do hereby apply for enrolment. If accepted, I agree to pay tuition and fees via wire transfer as a single payment. I have read and understand the terms and conditions. Upon careful review, I freely submit this application for consideration. I am not in violation of any of the laws of my country. I am fully aware of the consequences of presenting misleading or false information.
All of the information I have provided is absolutely correct and I authorize USAIU International Programs to conduct any and all information verification reviews as needed. I am fully aware that if my application is accepted, any funds paid will not be refunded due to issues beyond the control of the university. I have read and fully understand the innovative, alternative concepts of education utilized by the University. I have read carefully and hereby make application for admission to the University.
I hereby certify under oath that the information provided in this application is true, accurate and complete, to the best of my knowledge and I understand that any misrepresentation or omission will void my application, result in dismissal and loss of any funds paid. The University will not refund any tuition or any fees paid in case of false or misleading information. I understand that this application and all other records gathered for my admission files are confidential and will not be disclosed to me or any other person, except at by your written request or judicial order. The applicant is fully aware that USAIU is a duly incorporated university and that USAIU cannot assume any responsibility for the recognition of its degrees in other countries. It is the responsibility of the applicant to check the compliance with study laws of his/her country of residence. I further here by undertake to abide by the rules & regulations of the University. Hence this declaration
1. The USAIU is an independent, un-aided, autonomous professional university having the right to impart education and conduct its own online examinations.
2. Academic qualification membership certificates will be awarded to the students on the successful completion of the courses or on passing the final examinations.
3. Membership examination is one of the oldest form of educations in world which was recognized for jobs and also eligible for all the entrance examination in world. Professional degree and diploma level, vocational diploma.
4. Courses offered by USAIU is recognized by all reputed government / private industries & universities. But this university does not guarantee higher studies and employment on the strength of certificate awarded by it.
5. USAIU doesn’t come under the purview of legal acts and they neither depict nor declare equivalent to certificates or degrees awarded by any statutory board or university.
6. This university reserves its right to alter, modify, delete any of the terms & conditions including fee structure, examination procedure etc.
7. Students once enrolled in to the programme, the fee will not be refunded.
8. If the student enrolls himself / herself in a programme, it will be by his own will and wish. He / she shall enroll in a programme only after enquiring about the value of the programme and the certificate. If he / she later raises any objection against the programme studied by him / her or the certificate awarded to him / her by the university then he / she is liable to punishment as per law.